Today’s lifestyle has become busier than it ever had. Most of the time we were in work or in the road and we spend too little of our time in our home. Our daily life is like a race that it become so fast that we forgot to relax and we need to make an effort just to slow down. And our can be the only peaceful place we can achieve in our frenzied world.
Here are the easy and simple step to create calming and relaxing home
- Colors can do a lot of wonder in your house. The paints that you choose can hugely affect your mood so it’s better to stick with natural color like white, beige or light blue.
- You can also put flower on a vase or paint with flowers on your wall. Every flower has meaning and most of them are for happiness and relaxation that we need in our home.
- Fragrance is also important to help us to calm. We can use air freshener or a flower to freshen the smell of our surroundings.
- Organize your stuff properly. Always clean and put thing on their proper places all the time to avoid making your home look messy.
- As much as possible make your room spacious. Decide a proper placement of your furniture and only use the thing that you only need. The setting must be comfortable for you and use color that soothing in the eye like neutral color.
- Lightning can also create a big impact on your surroundings. Natural sunlight coming from your window can immediately lighten your mood. It better to let the sun light go in to your house you can use window dressing like our client in Ayala, Makati who opted for sunscreen roller blinds to lessen the sun light when it’s too bright or hot.
- Large widows can also help to bring any room more relaxing and cheerful. Make it sure that to use fabric for softer look and always keep it passable by the sun to create a beautiful dim light in your room. You can use combi or roller blinds / roller shades for this and avoid curtain that always look like messy.
You can always make your home relaxing and stress free with simple method like this. Just be creative and choose only thing that you were comfortable with.
For any inquiries in DS Windows & Walls product please call us at (02) 893-1373/ (02) 403-3262 / 0916-311-3909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can personally see our sample products and swatches at 4th Level Waltermart, Makati City, 3rd Level Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City and 2nd Level Pacific Mall, Lucena City. Also visit our website at http://www.dswindows.com/ for more information.